Sign up now and receive 5% on your first purchase. Get the latest products, sales and new before anyone else!
We, at Carry Green have been consistently putting every effort for a greener and better environment. Our products help people reduce, re-use and recycle. We design and manufacture products with an objective to replace disposable shopping bags with better, greener choices.
We believe in environmental sustainability. Plastic bags clog drains and cause flooding. They pollute rivers and streams, killing animals and destroying plant life. They take years to biodegrade and have a very short life span. Carry Green provides a compelling alternative to the plastic bags which are doing so much damage to our planet.
Environmentally friendly green bags are fast becoming the most popular eco-conscious promotional product. They are inexpensive, extremely useful, and tremendous advertising vehicles. They are the natural solution to our plastic bag problems.
Carry our Green Bags and make your contribution to this planet!!
How are Products Eco-friendly:
Jute/ Burlap Tote :Jute, also popularly known as BURLAP, is one of the cheapest natural fibers. It is a long, shiny vegetable fiber that can be spun into coarse, strong threads. It is produced from plants in the genus Corchorus, family Tiliaceae. It is composed primarily of cellulose, which is the main building material of all plants. The jute plant needs only rain water and very few fertilizers or pesticides to grow, making it easy and environmentally friendly to cultivate.
The jute industry supports an estimated 5 million people in the poorest regions on Earth. Jute has gained popularity recently because of its eco friendly nature.
Here are some facts that make this fiber very environmentally friendly -
• The fabric is very durable and has the life span of over thousand plastic bags. Jute is known for it’s strength.
• It is a renewable and sustainable resource.
• It is 100% biodegradable. When discarded, jute totally decomposes, returning valuable nutrients back into soil.
• It does not pollute our atmosphere as it only produces non toxic gases.
• One hectare of Jute plants consumes over 15 tons of carbon dioxide, several times higher than trees.
• Jute has gained an advantage as being an eco-friendly option instead of poly and paper bags as poly bags are made from petroleum and are non-biodegradable and manufacturing paper bags requires large quantities of wood.
• It is the cheapest natural fiber available
Cotton: Cotton is the most prevalent fiber in the world. Renowned for its breathability, strength and versatility, cotton has helped shape the history of the world by clothing and protecting countless civilizations and adventurers from the effects of nature.
Cotton, produced primarily in China and India is used heavily in the garment industry. Cotton is a sustainable natural resource. Many businesses turn to cotton bags as alternative solutions to advertise their brand. The cotton canvas bags offered at Carry Green are made from 100% cotton fabric which are reusable, recyclable and bio degradable. They have become very popular due to their versatility and strength.